Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arriving at the Adventure

It doesn't feel real. It honestly feels like I'm in a dream that I am able to control. Except... more real than that... Oh, I don't know. I'm just really not used to it yet.

I had a good flight from LA to Houston. Listened to music, read a bit... I would have watched movies, but I had to pay. That was new for me.

The flight from Houston to Argentina was a blessing. They had one of my favorite movies... Karate Kid! I watched it, slept a little, watched the rest of it, listened to music, slept a bit, had some dinner, slept a bit, ate some dried mango... Did I mention that I slept a bit?? I never sleep on planes. Or cars or trains. but especially planes. But God blessed me and allowed me to sleep enough that I don't feel too deprived!

As I was walking through the airport to get my bags, I noticed that English was under the Spanish. My heart language is now the secondary language here! It feels odd.

I just wanted to give you guys an update on how I'm doing. I'll talk atcha later!

2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."



No comments:

Post a Comment