Monday, October 28, 2013

From The Inside Out

God is changing me and every student here from the inside out.
We are learning about ourselves and telling each other what we've been learning and discovering. I've seen the change on each of their faces, including my own, and it makes me excited to see what God is going to do with the rest of our time here. We all look refreshed, healthy, and ready for this coming week. We have been renewed.
I can't believe we're only in our 3rd week of school! SO much has happened, mostly on the inside, in the heart, but I feel like I've been here a year!
Please be praying that we will be able to keep an open heart and mind, and be able to continue sharing our hearts with our leaders and each other.
Also, I'm still in need of finances for outreach and living expenses. Please be praying for that! If you feel lead to give, there are two ways, both on the right hand side of this blog.
You're all awesome!!

IsaĆ­as 43:13
"Desde la eternidad y hasta la eternidad, yo soy Dios.
    No hay quien pueda arrebatar a nadie de mi mano;
    nadie puede deshacer lo que he hecho."

No comments:

Post a Comment