Monday, October 14, 2013

Beginning The Process

We've finished our first week of classes, but it feels like we've been here a month already! The classes are very intense. The first two days we were taught on the fear of God, and then the next three were spent discussing the divine plumb line talked about in Amos 7:7-9, and how we need to align our lives to God's plumb line. It was intense, to say the least. And we have 4 or so more weeks of it. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, because that is the opposite of what I'm feeling. I'm looking forward to the coming weeks and what God has in store for me and the rest of the students!

There are 6 girls and 4 guys, and most of them can speak English! Their abilities range from being fluent to knowing a few words, but I can communicate with most of them! It's nice knowing that if I don't know how to say something in Spanish, I can ask one of them and they help me out. I'm learning a lot of Spanish just being emersed in the language. But our lessons are also translated for me, so hearing the Spanish and then English is helping me learn more words and phrases.

Yesterday, we went on an adventure into the beautiful city of Buenos Aires. We went to an outdoor market and had so much fun looking at all the things people were selling. FUN FUN FUN!

Here's lots of pictures for you guys to enjoy!

This guy made his own camera a took these pictures! The two round things right in front of him to his right are the cameras.

The market!

Argentina!


Of course. :)


Sooo pretty!!

Guilla modeling for me. 






Being silly!

My models for the day. Aren't they gorgeous?







Pancakes... I think.

Thought of you, mom!

Jumanji, Haunted Mansion... Yup. It's apparently real.






At this point, I gave my camera to Mariana and let her have some fun. I love seeing what other people see that I don't! The thing I love about the pictures Mariana took, is she took so many pictures of THE PEOPLE. I'm so into the art and buildings, I always miss that.
















I can almost hear their conversation in my head. :D


This is actually one of my classmates. But this was just too awesome not to add to this blog. :p







Thanks for the pictures, Maii!!




This is where we had linner. (lunch/dinner) It was pretty great. 



Is it the sun or the moon?! (It's the sun guys... Don't try fooling yourselves like we did... :p)


The pink government house, at night!


Changing of the... oh... no, not the guards, but the flag.





Guilla took these. I love them!






No comments:

Post a Comment