Monday, October 15, 2012

My First Day

Michaelanne and I went for a walk in Regent's Park. There are thousands (if not millions) of gorgeous roses and flowers! Amazingly, I wasn't tired, for it being my first day. I think my adrenaline was pumping hard through my system. Lol
After that, we went for a walk though the streets around the park. We found an adorable bookshop where MA got a book for school. We got some food for dinner and sat in front of a Starbucks to eat it. We got a pork pie of some sort. It was odd to eat because it was cold! We expected it to be warm. We ate that with some green apples and it was DELICIOUS! We also had some fig with goat cheese and honey. Oh, man. Best thing ever. I highly recommend it.
The weather was starting to get kind of cold, so we decided to head home. As we're walking, it starts sprinkling a bit. Ummm, should we run? Nah, we're fine. But it started raining. Not hard, but enough to soak us pretty well by the time we got home. I hadn't brought an umbrella yet, and MA hadn't brought hers with us! Now, normally, I love the rain. I still do. I even liked it at that moment. It made life interesting. But at the same time, I was REALLY wishing for an umbrella!
I have an umbrella now.

1 comment: